WP-Optimize Premium 3.2.16 Nulled: WP-Optimize Premium is a very easy-to-use plugin, and it does not require any coding knowledge to set up. Once you have installed and activated the plugin, you can simply configure the settings to suit your needs. WP-Optimize Premium is a paid plugin, but it offers a free trial so that you can try it out before you buy it. The pricing plans start at $29 per year for a single website, and they go up to $149 per year for unlimited websites.
WP-Optimize Premium 3.2.16 Nulled Plugin Features:
- Improved loading speed: WP-Optimize Premium can significantly improve the loading speed of your website, which can lead to a better user experience and improved search engine rankings.
- Reduced bandwidth usage: WP-Optimize Premium can help to reduce the bandwidth usage of your website, which can save you money on your hosting costs.
- Improved performance: WP-Optimize Premium can improve the performance of your website, which can make it more responsive and user-friendly.
- Enhanced security: WP-Optimize Premium can help to improve the security of your website by reducing the number of requests that are made to your server.
WP-Optimize Premium Nulled Plugin Change log:
FIX: HTML minify should not remove `title` tag added by AIOSEO
* FIX: Premium – Fetching unused images data is incorrect when previous task queue is not properly unlocked
* FIX: Premium – Unused Images – Recognise Elementor background images
* TWEAK: Premium – Prevent conflicts between the minify feature and the `YITH Point of Sale for WooCommerce` plugin
* TWEAK: Premium – Compatibility issue with Smart Slider 3
* TWEAK: Suppress PHP warnings caused by WebP converter
* TWEAK: Database optimization – Prevent duplicate AJAX requests, minor code improvements
* TWEAK: Smush – Add a cron job to run pending image compressions, ensuring completion of the process even if bulk image compression encounters interruptions or failures
* TWEAK: Clean up files on uninstall
* TWEAK: Added compatibility for `Custom Permalinks` plugin
* TWEAK: If minifying is enabled, then check that the purge cron event exists (not only upon plugin activation)
* REFACTOR: Premium – Unused Images – Separate classes for Beaver Builder, Estatik, and Yoast SEO plugins
* FIX: Premium – WP CLI commands permission issues solved.
How to Install WP-Optimize Premium v3.2.16 Nulled WordPress Plugins:
First login your WordPress Dashboard panel.
Then, click Appearance > Themes.
Click “Add new” on Themes.
Choose “Upload Plugins” and upload your file.
Finally Activate the Theme Successfully.